Friday, May 4, 2007

With Friends

Almost 3 Years after my college, I met 19 of my college mate on May 1st. Its always good to be with friends. We went to the movie Unnale Unnale and had our Lunch at Hotel in Mount road( I think the hotel is Sindor, The food was not bad). 6 hours gone like a second, I really miss those friends. We are class of 63 students, But there was no gangs with in the class. All the 63 belong to the same group. I still remember when there was feud between Me and 3 MBA students of my college, all the 62 came along with me, I really fell proud to have such a good friends. During the college Cultural program even though we don't have big dancing or singing talent in our team we still managed to get second place in the event. Those are really golden Moments.
When some one asks me which is the best part of my life i would say the last 3 years of my college days.

No comments: