Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where is the 40 gm.

It seems that day by day where ever I go problem follows me.

Yesterday I went to Safal to buy wheat bread.I took a one packet (Brand Daily bread, batchno: 110708). In the bread packet its mentioned that the weight as 400gm and cost 25. At the billing counter I accidentally placed the bread packet over the weight machine. It showed only 360 gms. I was shocked to see that. When i asked the counter sales boy about the weight difference I did not get any proper response. He said we are not packing it and we get as packed. In the bread packet they have given some 4 to 5 numbers as customer care number. When I called that number they are

not picking it up.

I know that breads normally comes up in standard size and weight doesn't matter. The labels are pre printed. What really worries me is the expiry date in the label. How can we trust the expiry date printed in the label?.

4 comments:

Premkumar said...

Hi thiyagu,
Enna panrathu, itheu ellam satharanam appa... Amma enna Wheat Bread ellam enna diet planning ga ok ok....:-)

Thiyagarajan said...

he hee..
not for me.

Premkumar said...

Atthanea parthean enga singam kothu parata vai um , masa dosaium marthudusonu nenaichean

Thiyagarajan said...

Prem,Add podi thosa and masal vada to the list :)