Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What to say.......

Life is getting tooo hard and demanding these days. Even couldn't get time to twitt. Almost spending 10-11 hrs a day in the office.
I'm wondering what will be running inside the brains of project managers/ceo/coo of IT companies these days. Every where people are talking about recession and layoffs. The total workforce of my office is more than 1 lakh and I'm not sure that every one are allocated in some project?. People are forced to move across various cities.And even 2 days before there was a rumour about layoff in my organization. I'm really worried about my future. What happens if the current economic condition worsens. How can we cope such a situations. These questions often come in my mind and spoils my night time.

Last week i saw vennila kabadi kulu . Very interesting movie. If you get some time try this movie.

Last year I got Fuji finepix S5700 Digital camera. The main reason for selecting this camera is 10X optical zoom. I would say the camera is worth for every single paise that I paid. The digtal viewfinder is not so userfriendly/good. I feel its difficult to focus using the digital view finder. Other than that all the other features are excellent.

No comments: