Friday, May 29, 2009

A Wednesday

Until I came across the news that Kamal is remaking this movie in Tamil/Telegu, I didn't have any idea about this movie. Out of curiosity got this movie dvd from a moser bear store.The running time of this movie is approximately 100 mins. Or to say 100 mins of non stop thrill. No songs, No boring dialogs. I don't want write about the plot. But one thing I would like to say is, in the remade version, if the running time of this movie is more than 100 mins then I'm not sure how fast the screenplay would be. Please don't add any songs.

Some years back Kamal acted (I think Produced too) in a movie called "Kuruthi Punool".I think this movie was a failure in box office. I think the reason for failure is the story line. 95% (or even more %) of people in Tamil Nadu don't have any idea about Naxalites. And this movie deals with police and naxalites.
If Kamal follows the same story or plot of a Wednesday in Tamil, the box office success is not assured.

No comments: