Monday, August 20, 2007

The X factor

What satisfies man. Earlier i worked for a start up company. When I look at my friends who work for big companies I used to think that, when we join in such companies all our worries will be over and we can live happily.
Now I'm working for one of the India's biggest IT company. When I ask the same question Am I satisfied?, the answer is No. I'm working in a big project, have a big brand name. But still I miss some thing. I don't Know what I'm looking for. But some thing is driving me towards some thing.
It may sound crazy, but this is the fact. Do all the people have this problem?

3 comments:

Linoy K George said...

Surely i will let you know after 7 months

ப்ரசன்னா said...

hmm thiyagu, its natural. Human minds never satisfy. They always carve for more. And its good in lot of ways

ப்ரசன்னா said...

//Surely i will let you know after 7 months//

Looks like it will not take that long for linoy to tell