Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Food Coupons

Last July my weight was around 76 kilos, Today its 90+ kg. I Was totally shocked to see my weight.In 3 months I gained 15+ kilos. I'm sure that its becoz of my uncontrolled diet. When I was in Chennai,even though I get good food than here in Bangalore, my weight never crossed 80kg.
At last i found the reason why my diet gone Uncontrolled. The reason is food coupons. Since Food Coupons have tax relief, I got for the maximum possible amount.
The problems with the Food coupons are
1.They come in very standard denomination like75,50,20,10 and some times 5. Except for my office canteen no other eat outs will give balance. For example 2 idly's cost 8 Rs. If i give a 10rs coupon, the eat outs cashier will not give back 2rs.So i will get a vada for 7rs. So every time when i get idly,i go for vada. Logically for saving 2rs i spent another 5rs.
2.Since I'm not paying as cash in the eat outs, I spent more.

So I advice people to not to opt for food coupons

No comments: