Sunday, December 2, 2007

Can you ?

Last week we had quarterly team meeting, And as usual I(we) was sitting ideally listing (trying to listen) to the clients.
A strange thought came in my mind. Since I stopped writting in Tamil almost 7 years ago , Why not to write Tamil Alphabets.I have been using transliteration softwares like quillpad etc., to type in Tamil. I Wrote Uir elluthu without any problem. I had good start in mei elluthu also, But after letter 'tha' I was struck. I forget the order. It took almost 15 mins for me to write it completely and correctly. I was totally ashamed of myself.
I thought lets try with others, I asked 5 of my friends to write the same, Out of the 5 only one guy wrote instantly without thinking. When compared to the other 4 I was better.

Appa neega eppadi?
Tamil padathukku Tamil title vacha mattum Tamil valarathu.

No comments: