Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First time

I have been developing lotus notes application for 2.5+ Years.
But today for the first time I saw a Live Lotus notes application being used by an end user. To be more clear i came across an Lotus Notes application being used in my bank (I don't own the bank, I Just have an account). Still they are using R5. The guy who i meet was struggling with the application and the mail client. When I just enquired him about how comfortable he is with that application and mail client, the answer I got was, "To do any action, i need to click too many buttons and i have to search for the buttons. The error message are not understandable".
After hearing that, I'm just confused, does notes is really tough for the end users? or does the user don't have any exposure to notes/computer environment.

No comments: