Monday, April 27, 2009

Gandhi My Father - Movie

I have come across few movie reviews where the reviewer says that the movie left him speech less. I wonder does any movie really makes us like that or its just a way to prise the movie. But yesterday even I had the same feeling after watching the movie "Gandhi, My Father". The movie deals with the relationship between our Bapu(M.K.Gandhi) and his son Hirilal Gandhi.

When we look things from Harilal’s perspective whatever he does is correct. But when we look things from the other side, most of the things that he does are wrong. The movie doesn’t justify Harilal’s action or support Bapus reaction/action on Harilal.

Every politician should watch this movie to know what true service to the society means.
I have one general doubt. How come the Nehru dynasty family got the Surname Gandhi.

No comments: