Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sum Of All Fears

Date : 23rd April 2009
Time : 5.50 PM. (40 more minutes for the end of day)

A person whom I have seen only very few times in my office comes to my desks and said "the HR want to talks to you. Meet him at the X floor immediately "

A moment my mind went blank and started to think about all the weired things. Is the worst nightmare become true?. How long can I survive with my current bank balance? What will be my future? How my parents will react? How to face my friends and neighbours?
My hear was beating at very fast pace and I can clearly feel it.

Time 6.00 PM
I'm at the HR's desk. There were few papers on his desk and a spread sheet with employee names was open in his computer. My heart started to beat even very faster.
When I introduced myself to the HR, he said "We don't have the NDA agreement that you have signed when joining the company. Can you please fill the form and sign it immediately".

Gosh...... Thank God.

Once I filled the form and handed it over to him, he asked me "can you ask some of your team members to come down to fill the form". Now I understood, The fool who asked me to meet the HR should also said for what the HR wants me.

No comments: